Thursday, October 16, 2008

Georgia On My Mind

I have traveled to Georgia twice in the past two weeks. First for vacation in Savannah with my mom and next to continue the Tennessee vs. Georgia football game tradition with the girls from Camp Westminster.

Mom and me in front of Paula Deen's The Lady & Sons restaurant, the main reason for our trip! The Bowden girls love some Paula Deen.

The famous fountain in Forsyth Park. I simply fell in love with Savannah! It is so beautiful and interesting. I definitely want to return. If you go, you have to take some type of tour, there is so much to see and learn.
Mom and me at the fountain. I insisted we do self-portraits and every landmark.
Now, on to Athens!
The girls before the game celebrating our tenth UT vs. UGA game. Check out the personalized cups that Katie made for us!

A little cornhole and ladder golf at the tailgate. Blake and Andy were in for the game too, so they came and tailgated with us. So fun!


The girls after the game. I still have a smile on my face despite the Vols performance.